Lightweight and durable, TempWall by Trusscore is an easy to install modular wall system for rapid deployment of temporary rooms and isolation spaces.
Partition Barriers. The free-standing modular panels come ready to assemble allowing for a clean and quiet setup with no dust or debris. The non-porous smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
With many configurations possible, quickly and easily divide your existing internal space to suit your needs. Install as a single standalone barrier, combined continuously to create a linear wall, or at a 90 degree angle to create individual spaces.
Microban Aegis Microbe Shield
TempWall is coated with Microban Aegis Microbe Shield, an antimicrobial surface treatment that molecularly bonds to the surface of TempWall, making it inhospitable to germs. Aegis has demonstrated a 99.99% reduction of a broad range of bacteria, molds, yeast, and fungi on treated surfaces.
The coating is registered with Health Canada and the US EPA, is nonflammable, poses no off-gassing risk, and will not transfer from treated surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Modular system allows easy, clean
- Rapid deployment and installation
- Non-porous surface
- Lightweight and strong panels
- Easier transport, assembly, and re-configuration
- Environmentally sustainable
- 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste
- UV stabilizers prevent discolouring and cracking
- Coated with Microban Aegis Microbe Shield
- Multiple configurations possible with included hardware
A temporary modular wall system that is quick and easy to install, re-configure, and remove. It’s a fast and flexible solution to create temporary spaces.