Storm Window Glazing | Acoustic & Thermal Insulation Canada
AS SEEN ON
Residential Services Storm Window Glazing Information
Stop Condensation, eliminate noise and save energy!
Residential Services-Storm Window Glazing
We customize our storm window solutions to your home and needs. We deliver this by tailoring the thickness of glazing and the size of the air cavity to fit your acoustic and thermal insulation requirements.
With Residential Services-Storm Window Glazing, there are many factors that can reduce the quality of your living environment and the ability to enjoy a healthy and stress free lifestyle.
Storm window glazing is a major feature of your home’s design. Many existing homes have single glazed windows, which provide minimal noise and thermal insulation. Magnetite’s retrofit storm double glazing system achieves a complete and sustainable solution providing significant results. Our team of estimators and installers listen to the needs of our customers to provide the best outcome for their home. We back this service up with a ten year warranty.
We customize our secondary window solutions to your home and needs. We deliver this by tailoring the thickness of glazing and the size of the air cavity to fit your acoustic and thermal insulation requirements. Magnetite Canada’s results have been proven and tested through third party accredited organizations.
Acoustic insulation, thermal comfort and energy efficiency are major benefits of double glazing. Many homeowners are choosing Magnetite’s retrofit double glazing for a variety of other reasons:
- Heritage and Period Homes– antique, stained and leadlight windows can be insulated without being replaced and without any change to the appearance of your home or window
- Condominiums and Apartments– installation can be completed without any changes to the exterior of the building
Sustainable Living – reduction of greenhouse gas emissions through lower energy use and a lower impact on the environment by using existing materials instead of replacement
- windows that create waste
- Government Initiatives– Magnetite was available for funding under the Canadian Home Energy Audit Program introduced by the federal government. Unfortunately the program has been cancelled, but we are still honoring rebates and initiatives that help Canadians create a greener, cleaner future. Important to note that CMHC (Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corp) still endorses magnetically sealed storm windows.
- Property Value– double glazing your existing windows will increases your property value by improving the comfort of the home without compromising the character of the windows
- Flexibility– the Magnetite system is able to be used on most types of residential windows, doors and skylights including sash windows, timber windows, sliding windows, casement windows, bi-fold doors and multi-panel windows. Residential Services Storm Window Glazing.